Contact Information:


Matt Strickland * mfstrick@gmail.com * 313-595-5220

1930's 1940's Studded Jeweled Belts & More

Monday, July 25, 2011

Paul's Custom

If you recall, I posted back in April that I'd be set up at the Viva Las Vegas weekender inside and at the car show. I was fortunate enough to be able to set up with Paul & Amber the folks from Liberty Motor Wear. Not only are they great folks, but they did a swap for one of their amazing motorcycle sweaters for my wife. Part of the trade was this custom Warpath Belt shown in the pics below. This belt was based on a photo spotted in a book on western wear over the past 100 years. Thanks again guys for all of your help and support!



5 comments:

Excellent! Works great with the HBT's.

Great work...
please leave some comments about my first studded belt!

http://slago73.blogspot.com/2011/08/studded-jeweled-belt.html

It's so nice, Good work keep it up...

You can customize your look to suit your mood. We can't forget to mention the diamantes!

Boston Leather

This looks great, I sooo need to try this soon! Thanks!
travel blazer

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More