Contact Information:


Matt Strickland * mfstrick@gmail.com * 313-595-5220

1930's 1940's Studded Jeweled Belts & More

Monday, July 30, 2018

Dean's Custom Warpath Belt - Kid Size!

Over the years I've done a lot of belts for little guys and gals. Here's one of my recent favorites for Dean, the son of musicians Ruby Ann and Marc Valentine. He's got a lot of talent in his genes so it won't be surprising if he picks a career in music when he get's a little bigger.

NOTE:

This design can be adapted to fit an adult as well. :-)

Place your order today at mfstrick@gmail.com









3 comments:

On this page you can read my interests, write something special. Luxury leather belts factory in Spain

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog site? It is truly a great and useful piece of information.
custom made belts

I feel happy about and learning more about this topic. keep sharing your information regularly for my future reference.
This content creates a new hope and inspiration with in me. Highly popular in all type of leather products especially Leather goods manufacture in kolkata .Thanks for sharing article like this.
the information which you have provided is better then other blog.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More